Health Insurance Enrollment Assistance
Shenandoah Community Health is pleased to have Certified Applications Counselors ready to assist you with:
- Understanding your health insurance options
- Completing Affordable Care Act (ACA) Marketplace applications
- Completing applications for:
- WV Medicaid and CHIP
- VA Medicaid and FAMIS
- Appealing Marketplace decisions
- Understanding how your health insurance decisions affect your taxes
- Learning about the Affordable Care Act. Presentations are available to groups of all sizes.
Services are free of charge. Se habla español.
These services are provided at the following locations:
Shenandoah Community Health - Martinsburg
99 Tavern Road, Martinsburg, WV 25401
Monday – Friday: 8:30-5:00
Walk-ins are welcome, evening hours and enrollment events are also available.
Shenandoah Community Health - Winchester
1330 Amherst Street, Winchester, VA 22601
Appointments preferred, please call.