2nd Wednesday • 5:30-6:30pm
3rd Wednesday • 12:00pm-1:00pm
Sweeten your chances of successful diabetes management with our monthly program - LiveWELL and learn how to live your best life with diabetes.
- Group education
- Exercise plans
- Supportive atmosphere
- Guest speakers
- Grocery store visits
- Menu planning and meal tasting
- No registration required, drop in any or every session!
- Do not have to be a SCH patient to attend.
- Located at the Sandra Vickstrom Board Room a Shenandoah Community Health.
- From main entrance, come into lobby and turn right. Room is the first door on right.
For more information, contact: Jodi Cooper, RN Health Educator 304.263.4999
Diabetes Food Hub™
Featuring hundreds of healthy recipes, the American Diabetes Association (ADA) has launched Diabetes Food Hub™, a new digital cooking and recipe destination to help people living with diabetes and their families eat healthfully. Including a collection of tasty recipes approved by ADA’s nutrition experts, Diabetes Food Hub provides simple solutions to daily meal planning challenges for people with diabetes.