To be a recognized leader in healthcare services.
To promote health and wellness within the community by providing a Medical Home to reduce barriers to care and ensure access to a full range of coordinated health care and wellness services.
- Treat all patients with dignity, compassion, confidentiality, and respect.
- Provide high quality, accessible, affordable health care services.
- Maintain a work environment that motivates, rewards, and values staff.
- Partner with community agencies to address the health care needs of the entire community.
Facts about SCH:
Are you a patient who has questions? Click here!
- SCH is your Primary Care Medical Home.
- SCH is a non-profit community health center (link) that is governed by a Board of Directors.
- SCH is accredited and certified by The Joint Commission.
- SCH employs more than 290 clinicians and support staff.
- IN 2015, SCH provided more than 130,000 services to people in all walks of life and ability to pay.
- SCH staff acted as preceptors and teachers for more than 200 health science students in 2015