Who We Are - Shenandoah Community Health
To be a recognized leader in health care services.
To promote health and wellness within the community by providing a Medical Home to reduce barriers to care and ensure access to a full range of coordinated health care and wellness services.
- Treat all patients with dignity, compassion, confidentiality, and respect.
- Provide high quality, accessible, affordable health care services.
- Maintain a work environment that motivates, rewards, and values staff.
- Partner with community agencies to address the health care needs of the entire community.
Facts about SCH:
Are you a patient who has questions? Click here!
- SCH is your Patient Centered Medical Home.
- SCH is a non-profit community health center (link) that is governed by a Board of Directors.
- SCH is accredited and certified by The Joint Commission.
- SCH employs more than 290 clinicians and support staff.
- IN 2015, SCH provided more than 130,000 services to people in all walks of life and ability to pay.
- SCH staff acted as preceptors and teachers for more than 200 health science students in 2015
If you are seeing this, you have attempted to link to the UpToDate widget but are experiencing a problem. Please visit UpToDate
for more information.
Shenandoah Valley Medical System, Inc. does business as Shenandoah Community Health (SCH). This health center receives Health and Human Services funding and has Federal Public Health Service deemed status with respect to certain health or health-related claims, including medical malpractice claims, for itself and its covered individuals. SCH is an equal opportunity provider, serving all patients regardless of ability to pay.
© 2018 Shenandoah Community Health - All Rights Reserved