To be a recognized leader in healthcare services.
To promote health and wellness within the community by providing a Medical Home to reduce barriers to care and ensure access to a full range of coordinated health care and wellness services.
- Treat all patients with dignity, compassion, confidentiality, and respect.
- Provide high quality, accessible, affordable health care services.
- Maintain a work environment that motivates, rewards, and values staff.
- Partner with community agencies to address the health care needs of the entire community.
Facts about SCH:
- SCH is your Primary Care Medical Home.
- SCH is one of 1,400 community health centers nationwide, one of 31 in West Virginia
- SCH is a governed by a Board of Directors who are representative of the population served.
- SCH is accredited and certified by The Joint Commission.
- SCH employs close to 300 clinicians and support staff.
- SCH collaborates with healthcare providers and community groups.
- SCH provides culturally and linguistically appropriate care.
- SCH provided more than 134,000 services last year to people of all walks of life and ability to pay.
- SCH staff acts as preceptors and teachers for hundreds of health science students.
- SCH’s WIC Nutrition Services provided nutritional services for 8,500 participants last year
- SCH serves everyone, regardless of ability to pay, and is especially focused on high risk populations.
- SCH accepts most commercial insurance and offers a sliding fee for those that qualify.